I’m mad because I love
Have u ever been in a situation where u are so angry with someone because they are doing something that u dont like?
(Think . . . )
Well, it might be I who being so selfish about it. Being mad at something I dont like but in fact it is their hobby. Supposedly, I, a friend, or a daughter, or a niece or a granddaughter or even A GIRLFRIEND, should be understanding.
(Think again. . .)
Now, put yourself in a situation where, they are ruining their life. As such love gambling, smoking, drug addict, and etc… What are u going to do??
(Think deeply. . .)
Are u gonna accept their liking??? Or u gonna be selfish??
(Think real hard ok. . .)
If u are accepting their habit, then are u gonna say
“Go on, I’ll be supporting u in your gambling career” or
“Keep on smoking, I’ll buy u a cigar later” or
“Do whatever u want okay”
(Hurmm (“.) )
Are u showing your love by doing that??
Well, its kinda weird Love aren’t it??
We are willing to see our love one ruining their life… BRAVO….
If u are opposing their habit then what should u do??
“Im not giving u any money to support your gambling career!! “or
“I wont allow u to smoke anymore!!”or
“Im going to control u and forbid u doing something that ruining your liffe!!!”
(Hurmmm (‘.) )
Again, what is your choice??
U going to accept with a S.M.I.L.E ^_^
Or opposed with a big exclamation mark??!!!!
In choosing, there are many pro’s and con’s to be considered.
If u are accepting, The person might love u more, they might feel happy because they can do whatever they wanted. BUT u will feel pressure. U might empting your pocket to support the gambler. U might have to stand the smokers that might affect u and your family later on. U might also encounter with so many other relating problems.
BY opposing, the person, might hate u forever cause unable to be understanding. They might feel mad at u. They cant accept u anymore, and they might leave u for other girl that understand them better. BUT actually u know u are doing it for their best. Nothing much benefit u gain by opposing them if compared to the loss that u will get. BUT since u love them so much, thats why u doesnt care about the consequences of losing them. At least u had tried to advice them. Maybe someday, they will change.
So what say u??
IF by accepting their bad habit means LOVE and vice versa,
THERE WONT EVER BE LOVE ANYMORE in this world.
Love has been stained with poison that can ruining others life.
Here’s another fact about me…
* I really do hate cigars..*
*I do hate smokers*
(Its not that I really hate them, But I really love them .It such a waste to see them ruining their life)
Most of smokers always talked back to me almost the same word everytime Im advising them to STOP smoking…
1) My dad also a smokers and even my grandpa is a smokers too. He almost 100 years old but he is still alive… (DUhhh!!)
2) Dont worry, my cigar’s brand has less effect than the others (WHAT???)
3) WHO told u we are going to die?? It’s GOD job!
4) Only cigar can make feel better..Im STRESSS!!! (like I dont??)
5) Dont interfere with my life!! Will u die if I Dont stop??? (Hell yeah st****!! It will affect everyone around u!!)
6) Maybe tomorrow I’ll Stop k (ye lah tu)
7) blah blah blah…..
Here I’ll give u some information about cigar and the effect to life and lasty how to STOP smoking…
(source from http://quitsmoking.about.com)
Smoking Effects on the Human Body
- Toxic ingredients in cigarette smoke travel throughout the body, causing damage in several different ways.
- Nicotine reaches the brain within 10 seconds after smoke is inhaled. It has been found in every part of the body and in breast milk.
- Carbon monoxide binds to hemoglobin in red blood cells, preventing affected cells from carrying a full load of oxygen.
- Cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) in tobacco smoke damage important genes that control the growth of cells, causing them to grow abnormally or to reproduce too rapidly.
- The carcinogen benzo(a)pyrene binds to cells in the airways and major organs of smokers.
- Smoking affects the function of the immune system and may increase the risk for respiratory and other infections.
- There are several likely ways that cigarette smoke does its damage. One is oxidative stress that mutates DNA, promotes atherosclerosis, and leads to chronic lung injury. Oxidative stress is thought to be the general mechanism behind the aging process, contributing to the development of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and COPD.
- The body produces antioxidants to help repair damaged cells. Smokers have lower levels of antioxidants in their blood than do nonsmokers.
- Smoking is associated with higher levels of chronic inflammation, another damaging process that may result in oxidative stress.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States today, and the leading cause of death among smokers. And, on a global level, researchers report that there were 1,690,000 premature deaths from cardiovascular disease among smokers in the year 2000. In contrast, there were approximately 850,000 lung cancer deaths during the same year, and 118,000 COPD deaths from smoking in 2001, worldwide.
Smoking is hard on the heart, but the fact is, tobacco use plays a role in a multitude of diseases that ultimately lead to disability and/or death. Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 chemical compounds; 200 of which are known to be poisonous, and upwards of 60 have been identified as carcinogens. Viewed in that light, it’s no wonder that the effects of smoking are so widespread and destructive.
Let’s take a look at how cigarette smoke affects our bodies, from head to toe. You may be surprised at some of the ways smoking has a negative impact on our health.
- Smell and staining
Brain and Mental Effects:
- Less sense of smell
Mouth and Throat:
- Cancers of the lips, mouth, throat and larynx
- Cancer of the esophagus
- Sore throat
- Reduced sense of taste
- Breath smells of smoke
Respiration and Lungs:
- Lung Cancer
- COPD (includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema)
- Cough and sputum
- Shortness of breath
- Colds and flu
- Complicates Tuberculosis
Kidneys and bladder:
Legs and Feet:
- Weakened immune system
The effects of smoking hold additional risks for women. Those who smoke throughout their pregnancies increase the risk of:
- Spontaneous abortion/miscarriage
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Abruptio placentae
- Placenta previa
- Premature rupture of the membranes
- Premature birth
Risks to the fetus include:
One thing is certain: Cigarettes snuff out life at an alarming rate. Statistics tell us that upwards of half of long-term smokers will die a smoking-related death. And globally, that presently translates to nearly 5 million deaths a year. Put another way, someone loses their life to smoking every 8 seconds somewhere in the world.
Most smokers today at one time or other have had that deep desire to kick the habit. Admittedly there is no easy way to do so because of the nature of this addiction. What however might be found helpful is to have a stop smoking plan.
Here are some suggested steps :
1. Make determined commitment to quit.
Write down your personal reasons for wanting to quit and be honest with yourself. Keep referring to this list often as you go along in order to stay reminded and focused always.
2. Choose a quit day.
This is the day you will stop smoking. Before this day, remove everything to do with the habit from your house, car and office.
3. Get social support.
Tell family, friends and colleagues at work about your plan and get their support and understanding. Even your doctor needs to know in case you need to refer to him to deal with any withdrawal symptoms or weight gain.
4. Develop alternative behaviour in place of smoking
For example if you used to smoke to relax , now try exercise or a massage or yoga. You will be surprised how many things you can do that are even more pleasurable than puffing your health away. Personalise your stop smoking plan so that it works for you.
5. Be conversant with the use of stop smoking aids in case you may need them. Some people have even been known to buy e cigarettes online rather than use regular tobacco cigarettes. The doctor will give you good advise.
6. Stay away from functions and events and places where smoking is an activity, at least until you are strong enough to resist the temptation and stop feeling like you are missing out on something.
7. Be mentally prepared and know you will find obstacles and challenges to your plan. Stay resolved even if you unfortunately have a ‘ slip ‘. Many smokers have succeeded in stopping and are today happy ex- smokers.
A positive and confident outlook will go a long way in building your self-esteem especially with each passing day that is smoke-free.
Having a stop smoking plan is definitely an important method of finding guidelines with which to work towards your goal. And it will work for you as it has done for many other quitters. Put your mind to it.
“IM MAD BECAUSE I LOVE!!!”
(thanx for reading)
(I Support 100% of our government campaign on “Say NO to SMOKING!”)