Hey Ladies!! Come grasp my Homemade Kek Lapis Sarawak!
Do visit my blog at http://goldenbakers-chicwannabe.blogspot.com
I just made another blog today specially for my Baking Hobbies and Past Time. Why don’t you take a look there? Below are entries on my Online Cake Order. ^_^
|Kek Lapis India (Cadbury)|
- Tips for the melting chocolate is to heat the cakes in a med-hi micro for at least 2 minute and MUSTimmediately serve.
- This cake may be stored in room temperature and may last for a 3 weeks or more but if refrigerated it might last for as long as 6 month!! (but I’m sure it gonna be finish as soon as you try it… ^_^)
- Tips for longer storage (expiry) is to bake the cake in the oven, 170C for 5-10minute. This also MUST be done if you take the cakes out from refrigerator and wanna store in room temperature for as long as a week to prevent mold.
|Kek Lapis India Cheese (Cadbury)|
- This cakes can only last less than a week (If not refrigerated) due to the CHEESE. If refrigerated might last for as long as 2/3 month.
- Never try to bake or heat this cake again (in case you think for longer storage time) because it is made of cheese. If you do, there are 2 possibilities; the cheese gonna melt or the cheese gonna burn! I never try myself; but if you already try and it safe, do tell me okay!